Senior Java Web Developer
DAC Data Science Vietnam was established in 2013 under DAConsortium Group (https://www.dac.co.jp/) – one of the leading Japanese corporations in digital advertising and online advertising, is the largest DMP corporation in Japan.
With many years of experience in data processing, a team of young and talented engineers, we have been given the task of developing and deploying the most important core, specialized, core systems of the corporation for handling Big data, research and development of new data processing models on large data platforms.
We foster a working environment that generates new ideas and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking and inventive? If so, DAC may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
- Bring data, implement bidding to about 50 media including Google, Yahoo, etc. via API: Google (GKT, GDN), Yahoo (YDN, YSS), etc.
- Download report (3TB big data) from media API (SOAP, REST) daily, hourly and save to Data Warehouse
- From the big data above, calculate and compute reports (statistics, predictions) for advertisers and directly to customers (report types can include CSV, Excel, Tableau (BI)), self export 5000 reports per day.
- Based on the client’s budget, create alerts if the prediction does not achieve the required KPI.
- Important keyword: Big data (3TB Big Query volume, 300 million keywords), big impact (advertising costs: 100 million USD / month), adtech, BI, AI
- Main technologies:
- Mysql, Sql Server (Analysis Service)
- Pentaho, Outsystems, Mod99, Fluxengine, Questetra, Docurain, Tableau
- GCP: GCE, GKE, GAE, GCS, BigQuery, Cloud Sql, Dataflow, Composer, PubSub, StackDriver, Cloud Endpoint, Cloud Task, etc.
- Proficient (3+ years) in working with Spring Framework (Spring MVC, SpringBoot, Java 8+)
- Experienced in SOAP, REST
- Proficient with Vue.js
- Proficient with MySQL, SQL Server, Google BigQuery
- Experienced with Google Cloud Platform (GCP: GCE, GAE, GKE, PubSub, Cloud Function,…)
- Proficient in using Git (Feature flow, Fork flow)
- Experienced with system integrator, technical consulting
NICE TO HAVE
- Logical thinking is good, love working with big systems, especially Big data
- Good at communication, catching up new technical, writing report in English or Japanese
- Ability to work teamwork as well as work independently
- Ability to work under high pressure on deadlines as well as product quality
- Ability to be well and proactive in work, has a high sense of responsibility to complete the assigned work
- Experience in Team Lead, Project manager
# Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Participate in training programs on technical skills, soft skills and working methods
- Be advised and share about the career path and self-development.
- Salary: Up to $2000. Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: Every January
- Japanese allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
# Company activities
- Annual company trips, various exciting events at the most luxurious hotels twice a year
- Japanese class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- Casual dress code (JSS – Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)
DAC Data Science Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Address: 2A floor, Hong Kong Tower, 243A De La Thanh, Lang Thuong, Dong Da, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Phone: (+84) 24 6294 1359
Candidates please send English CV and Email subject line should be clearly specified the application position.