Senior Data Engineer
DAC Data Science Vietnam was established in 2013 under DAConsortium Group (https://www.dac.co.jp/) – one of the leading Japanese corporations in digital advertising and online advertising, is the largest DMP corporation in Japan.
With many years of experience in data processing, a team of young and talented engineers, we have been given the task of developing and deploying the most important core, specialized, core systems of the corporation for handling Big data, research and development of new data processing models on large data platforms.
We foster a working environment that generates new ideas and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking and inventive? If so, DAC may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
Our AudienceOne team will work with a Data Management Platform (DMP) with 480M unique browser cookies, over 100M mobile ad IDs and over 2 trillion data points to provide high-definition third party data through analysis.
Our mission is to analyze and visualize users’ behavior, CRM, advertising campaign and panel survey results, which provide marketers an environment where they can pursue new user acquisition and improve LTV of existing users.
Do you want to make a huge impact in turning data into value? We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to help us lead the way and would love to welcome you to the team!
What You’ll Do?
- Participate in projects to handle big data for a large Japanese corporation (https://www.dac-holdings.co.jp/)
- Learn to acquire technology and develop products for Vietnam and Southeast Asia
- Participate in optimal performance for SQL queries on large amounts of data (HiveSQL)
- Handling medium to difficult requirements in the project
- Provide performance improvement ideas, cost optimization for the entire system
- Train new members to meet work requirements
- Over 3 years of experience in working with Python
- Over 3 years of experience in working with Apache Hive (Hive SQL)
- Experience in working with Linux, AWS (RDS, S3)
- Proficient in using Git, Git flow
NICE TO HAVE
- Prefer if you have experience working with Amazon Redshift
- Great prefer if you have experience working Treasure Data
- Good understanding of English or Japanese documents
- Ability to work teamwork as well as work independently
- Can work under high pressure on deadlines as well as product quality
- The ability to be well and proactive in work, has a high sense of responsibility to complete the assigned work
# Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Participate in training programs on technical skills, soft skills and working methods
- Be advised and share about the career path and self-development.
- Salary: up to $2000. Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: Every January
- Japanese allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
# Company activities
- Annual company trips, various exciting events at the most luxurious hotels twice a year
- Japanese class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- Casual dress code (JSS – Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)
DAC Data Science Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Address: 2A floor, Hong Kong Tower, 243A De La Thanh, Lang Thuong, Dong Da, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Phone: (+84) 24 6294 1359
Candidates please send English CV and Email subject line should be clearly specified the application position.